This article is for clients whose bookings always go into the Waiting List before being confirmed.
Note: If your bookings are accepted automatically, charges for the next Course will be added at point of booking, but payment for the next Course is not requested at that point.
If a course has been rolled over and the customer makes a new booking, it's likely that you will want to book them into both the current and upcoming courses.
- Go to the Waiting List
- Here you'll see that the Consumer has two bookings - one for the current course, one for the upcoming course
So, here you have 2 choices:
1: Book the Consumer into the current course
- This will also book the Consumer into the upcoming course, applying the relevant charges if they have chosen "Pay in Advance"
- Although they have been charged for both courses, the acceptance window will only ask for payment of charges for the current course at this point.
- The booking for the upcoming course will be removed from the waiting list to avoid confusion
2: Book the Consumer into the upcoming course
- The Consumer will not be retrospectively be booked into the current course
- The booking for the current course will be removed from the waiting list to avoid confusion