If you need to change the Type of a Class - from Beginner to Confident Beginner, for example - You need to move it to the relevant Course in Franscape:
- Navigate to the Class that need to be moved
- On the top right of the page, select the button with three dots on it
- Select Move Class
- This displays a modal window
- Drop down the Course List
- Select the Course you want to move the class into
PLEASE NOTE: You must only move a Class within it's Franscape designated Course period.
For Example: You can move a class from one Course 4 course to another, but not into a Course 5 course (this is done via Course Rollover).
- Click the Move Class button