Confirm a booking from the Waiting List for Pay in Advance
To confirm a consumer's place in a Class, go to the Waiting List. Click the Confirm (tick) icon to open the payment window.
- Tick the box at the top to add the Consumer to all Lessons
- Tick the individual Lessons that they will be attending
- Press Continue
PLEASE NOTE: You can only book Consumers into these lessons as Pay in Advance, as Monthly Plans require a continuous space.
Also, you MUST tick the box "Tick if you do NOT want the Consumer to be automatically booked into the next course"
The Cost Window
If you need to add a discount, select from the "DIscount Type" drop-down:
- Percentage Discount
- Set a Percentage and Franscape will work out the amount.
- Fixed Discount
- Set the amount to be discounted.
There are 3 options for the Membership Status:
- Customer is a Venue member but this has not yet been confirmed or they do not have their member number to hand - Non-Member Fee is NOT applied
- Customer is a Venue member and has provided a valid member number - - Non-Member Fee is NOT applied
- Customer is not a venue member and the Non-Member Fee is added below.
NOTE: This Membership field only shows if a Non-Member Surcharge is set for the Venue associated with the booking.
NOTE: If you leave the "Member Number" field blank the Customer will be registered as a Non-Member
The Payment Window
If you are allowing the Customer to take a place in the class but pay at a later date, select No Payment Required, then Accept Consumer. The sub-total will be added to the Customer's account as debt.
Selecting Card Will bring up the stored card for the Customer (if they have one stored). If they don't, select Add New Card.
Add the required details and select Add Card
Here you can add a payment record for other types of payment method - Cash, BACS or Cheque.
- Select the Payment Method
- The Amount Paid can be edited if it was a part-payment.
- You can add Notes to the payment if required.