PLEASE NOTE: While Franscape is built to process data efficiently, course rollovers are by far the biggest single process on the system. Therefore we recommend you process your rollovers in the following way:
- 1 Course at a time
- Start with the smallest courses first
- Wait for one rollover to finish before starting the next
- A “Finished” rollover means that the new classes have been created and filled with consumers
- Set the "Rollover Email" to go "tomorrow" at the earliest
- This allows time to rectify any mistakes
Please Note: If you are using the Monthly Plans function, you should only roll over courses that are in progress.
If a course that hasn't started yet is rolled over, Pay in Advance charges will be applied to ALL Consumers.
Have you set your upcoming Venue Skip Dates? You'll need to do this before processing your course rollovers. See article Venue Skip Dates
A Course can be rolled over at any time. To do this, navigate to the current Course and click on the small drop down on the top right of the screen, then select Roll Over Course.
- Course Start Date
- Course End Date
- Whether it is an Award Course
- If, yes, add the Award Cost
- Show Online Date
- Take Offline Date (Last Registration Date)
- Send Rollover Email On
- Lets you set the date the rollover email is sent to the Parents.
- Preset as Tomorrow
- This email goes out at 8:00am on the date set.
NOTE: We recommend that you DON'T set the emails to go out immediately so that any mistakes made can be rectified first.
- Increase Class Price
- See article Increasing Lesson Prices in Bulk
- Copy Course Classes
- LEAVE THIS TICKED
- Copy Course Consumers
- LEAVE THIS TICKED
PLEASE NOTE: The settings for monthly payments have been removed from the rollover process. Instead, each class will copy over the settings from its previous ("Parent") class.
- All Classes in the previous Course will roll over into the new Course
- All Lesson dates will have been adjusted to fit within the new Course Dates
- All Consumers will have been copied into the new Classes and a Charge added to the Parent's FranScape account
- All consumers in the Waiting List for each Class will have been moved over into the Waiting List for the new Course
Editing Classes Before The Course Begins
The Rollover Email
- Pay in Advance & Class has Monthly activated
- Email has a link to their online account encouraging the Customer to switch to Monthly
- The Customer can still choose to Pay in Advance
- Pay in Advance and Class does not have Monthly activated
- Re-Enrolment email contains all relevant Pay in Advance information
- Monthly Plan
- Email shows Class information and states that "Your payments will continue at £XX.XX"