PLEASE NOTE: When a Monthly payment is declined, a manual payment should NOT be made in it's place as:
- FranScape will continue to request the scheduled payment from the assigned card each day.
- Not resolving the issue with the card issuer may cause the next payment to be rejected for the same reason.
What if they've made a manual payment already?
Please Note: The customer still needs to resolve the issue with their card issuer, otherwise the next payment may be rejected for the same reason.
- Navigate to the Customer
- Select the Plans tab
- On the affected plan, click the Card icon on the right
- This shows you the payments Schedule
- Click the button on the right
- Read the Warning
- If you're happy, click Continue
FranScape will mark that payment as paid (stopping all warning emails) and then schedule the next one (you may need to refresh the page to see the next scheduled payment).