If a booking comes in via the website it will be placed in the waiting list for that class. This is to give you chance to review the consumer information and contact the customer if required.
- Select/Add Customer
- Existing: If you are booking an existing customer in for a new class, simply type their name into the search bar and select their record when it comes up. Franscape gives you the opportunity to review their details. When you're done, click on Update Customer & Continue
- New: If you are booking in a new customer, select the “New Customer” and fill in their details before clicking Create Customer & Continue
Existing: Select from the list of consumers connected to the customer.
New: If you are booking in a new consumer, select the New Consumer and fill in their details before clicking “Create Customer & Continue”
Venues are ordered by distance from the customer’s postcode.
Selecting a venue will fill the next section with all available classes.
You can go back and select a different venue by clicking on “Change”.
Select a Class
The class list shows the details of each class including the current availability.
- Use the filters to find the right class
To select a class, click on the Course Starts date.
- Tick the box at the top to add the Swimmer to all Lessons
- Tick the individual Lessons that they will be attending
- Press Continue
The Cost Window
99% of the time you will just want to apply the charge for the individual Lessons, so leave it as the default selection of Per Lesson
If you need to add a discount, select from the "DIscount Type" drop-down:
- Percentage Discount
- Set a Percentage and Franscape will work out the amount.
- Fixed Discount
- Set the amount to be discounted.
- Customer is a Venue member but this has not yet been confirmed or they do not have their member number to hand - Non-Member Fee is NOT applied
- Customer is a Venue member and has provided a valid member number - - Non-Member Fee is NOT applied
- Customer is not a venue member and the Non-Member Fee is added below.
NOTE:This Membership field only shows if a Non-Member Surcharge is set for the Venue associated with the booking.
NOTE: If you leave the "Member Number" field blank the Customer will be registered as a Non-Member
The Payment Window
If you are allowing the Customer to take a place in the class but pay at a later date, select No Payment Required, then Accept Consumer. The sub-total will be added to the Customer's account as debt.
Selecting Card Will bring up the stored card for the Customer (if they have one stored). If they don't, select Add New Card.
Add the required details and select Add Card
Here you can add a payment record for other types of payment method - Cash, BACS or Cheque.
- Select the Payment Method
- The Amount Paid can be edited if it was a part-payment.
- You can add Notes to the payment if required.