Remember - You may need to hard-refresh your browser to pull in the latest updates.
Customers can now get a better idea of pricing on the Class Overview page, before heading into the booking process:
For more information see Finder Pricing Blocks
If a booking is being made directly into the Waiting List, the Customer is now prompted to add a note relating to the Consumer's availability:
These notes are then saved to the Consumer's profile. For more information see Waiting List Booking Notes
- Fixed: Issue where, when accepting a Pay in Advance booking from the waiting list, the number of lessons was being counted from the date the Consumer was added to the waiting list, instead of "Today".
- Fixed: Issue where, when a booking was confirmed, the Provisional Booking email would go out alongside the Booking Confirmation email.
- Fixed: Class > Consumers Issue where Change Rollover Status button stopped working
- Fixed: Issue where, when switching to monthly, the pay in advance credit was not being applied
- Improved: Franchisees are now CC'd into the Taster Follow-Up Email
- Fixed: Issue where, when cancelling a lesson, Trial customers were being credited the Pay in Advance lesson cost
- Improved: Franchisees are now cc'd into Post Trial Follow-Up emails for better visibility
- Fixed: Course Rollovers Issue where consumers in the waiting list as Trials would convert to standard in the upcoming class