The following work has just gone live on Franscape.
- More information added to charges created by Course rollovers
- Reason list added when adding a credit to a customer
- Course Rollover Email
- Total of charges now includes Venue Non-Member Fee
- Instructor Documents
- Instructor Documents can now be manually deactivated once they have expired
- Updated documents can be linked to those that have expired
- “Contact Customers” button added to:
- Medical Up-to-Date Report
- Outstanding Balance Report
Reports – Improved
- Venue Share Report
- This report can now differentiate between how the venue is paid for pool hire: % or £ per hour. This means that "Amount Owed to Venue" is correct for venues paid @ £ per hour.
- HOWEVER: This report CANNOT yet spot where 2 or more classes have taken place in a facility at the same time, so you will still need to be vigilant in checking the results. We are working on a solution to this.
- Added a "Revenue Total" column to results table (to left of Rate) showing total revenue per class
- Added columns per class that show number of Members (Confirmed), Members (Unconfirmed) & Non-Members in the class
Reports – New
- Franchisee Gross Profit Report
- Class Occupancy Report
- Instructor Expired Documents Report
- Credits Report
- Venue Consumers Report
- Per Venue: shows all Consumers/Members/Non-Members that are booked into classes at the venue in a given date range.