How do I book in a Consumer for a taster session?
When you have received a request to book a taster:
First, you need to book them into the Waiting List using Phone Booking
- Go to the Waiting List
- Click the Confirm (tick) icon to open the payment window.
- Tick the individual Lesson/s that the Consumer will be attending
PLEASE NOTE: You can only book Consumers into these lessons as Pay in Advance, as Monthly Plans require a continuous space.
- Tick the box at the bottom:
- Press Continue
The Cost Window
If your taster lessons are free or discounted, select a "DIscount Type":
- Percentage Discount
- Set a Percentage and Franscape will work out the amount.
- Fixed Discount
- Set the £ amount to be discounted.
The Payment Window
If you have discounted the booking by 100%, the payment window will just show that no payment is required.
If you are allowing the Customer to take a place in the class but pay at a later date, select No Payment Required, then Accept Consumer. The sub-total will be added to the Customer's account as debt.
Selecting Card Will bring up the stored card for the Customer (if they have one stored). If they don't, select Add New Card.
Add the required details and select Add Card
Here you can add a payment record for other types of payment method - Cash, BACS or Cheque.
- Select the Payment Method
- The Amount Paid can be edited if it was a part-payment.
- You can add Notes to the payment if required.
PLEASE NOTE: It's important to inform the customer that if they want to book onto the remaining lessons within the class, they will need to contact you for rebooking.
PLEASE NOTE: The customer on a taster/trial should not be moved to another class, instead they need to be booked onto another class.