How to create facilities within a venue
Facilities were added to venues so that you could create classes in various areas of the venue. For example:
- A venue may have more than one room for activities
- A venue may split their pool up into lanes/sections
- Making each lane/section a “Facility” allows you to add classes that run at the same time in the same pool.
Creating a Facility
To create a new facility:
- Navigate to the Venue
- Select the "Facilities" tab
- Select “New Facility”
- Select the "Facility Type"
- The contents of this list are curated by Central Office
- Name the facility
- Try to use the name given to it by the venue, especially if it’s a conference room – for example “Inspiration 1”
- Set the Capacity
- This is important as it helps set the capacity of your classes.
- Add any Notes you feel are relevant
- Set the Facility Status
- If you mark a facility as “Disabled” you will not be able to create classes for it.