At FranScape, we sometimes have to settle on a term for something that might have various names in different industries.
You may call them "Holiday Classes", "Holiday Camps", "Parties", "Boot Camps" - essentially "Crash Courses" are any course/class where any/all of the following are true:
- It is not a recurring class
- It only runs for a short period and will not be re-enrolled
- Is a one-off. For Example:
- An Open Day
- A one-day course (i.e. a First Aid Course)
- It should not be paid for via Monthly Plan
Crash Courses - Language Adjustments
Course Types can now be flagged as CrashCourse/One-Off (Admin Only). This has allowed us to change the language used in the Finder and the Class Preview Page.
- If the Course Type is flagged as "Crash Course/One Off", the element showing "(Day)s at (Time) (Fridays at 4:00pm) will instead show Starting on (Day) (Date) at (Time) (Starting on Friday 21st January at 4:00pm)
- If the Course Type is flagged as "Crash Course/One Off", AND there is only one lesson (a "One-Off), the element showing "(Day)s at (Time) (Fridays at 4:00pm) will instead show (Day) (Date) at (Time) (Friday 21st January at 4:00pm)