Venues can be created by any user. When creating a new venue, we recommend you check that it doesn't already exist in Franscape.
- To create a new venue, go to Venues and select "New Venue"
- Name it (see above)
- This is the name that will appear in the lesson finder, so make sure it is clear.
- Assign it to a Group
- Leave blank if it’s an independent venue
- Add the Address
- You MUST add the correct postcode – it’s integral to how Franscape works
- Mark whether the Health & Safety Policy for this venue is currently in place (optional)
- Set Courses Per Year
This is the number of Courses/Terms you run per year. This is Very Important if the classes at this Venue include a Non-Member Fee
- Set the Non-Member Surcharge (optional)
- Set the Venue Status:
- Enabled – Classes can be added to this venue
- Disabled – Classes cannot be created at this venue
- Prospect – Store all of the details of a prospective venue
Once the basic details have been saved, you can head into the venue record to add the finer details: